Thursday, March 27, 2008

here's a few pictures...








We went to the Kruger National game park for a whole day last Saturday. Got up nice and early at 4am. We saw tons of animals- hippos, rhinos, elephants, giraffes, water buffalo, birds, etc...


The group of five people are the ones I've been living with for the last month. Dara is the girl standing next to me on the rock. She and I are very similar- we have alot of fun together.


Now that I've figured out how, I'll post pictures more often. Thanks for all the comments on my blogs- I LOVE reading them!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Well I LOVE reading your blog! You're a great writer! I think I check this thing everyday!
Those are great photos. I especcially like the one of the giraffe.... and how cool are all those monkeys!?!

Pastor Dan Dugan said...

April 03, 2008 Hi Laura, good to read about your activities. Be assured Angie and I pray for you regularly. Great to see and read the stories of your work there. Pastor Dan

Dad said...

Hi Laura,

Good to read your latest blog and the pictures are great. It's nice to see the people you work with so we can associate faces with names.

Just wondering; I saw "The gods must be crazy" and I didn't recognize any of the scenery in your pictures - Are you really in Africa??!

Dad

Terry said...

That second Picture of you and that other lady in front of the whole vally is Incredible. You can see for miles. I sat and looked at that pic for a long time. The lord sure did create some beautiful places in this world.