Thursday, October 16, 2008

tv show


A couple months ago a film crew was here to film the work that Hands at Work/Rubatano is doing in Mozambique. This Sunday (the 19th) the program will be shown on the "Living Truth" Ministries program. You can look at their website for the time and channels that it will be shown:


It is a great way for everyone to see where I work, and the people that I get to work with. There is a chance I might be on it as well (possibly not though as I had a little spot on the South African Living Truth episode that was shown last week).
I hope everyone will get a chance to watch it!

4 comments:

Hamster said...

i'll be anxiously awaiting your first (well second) t.v. appearance.

hope you're doing well, laura. praying for you.

Unknown said...

I was so excited to see you on the TV program last week!! You looked so professional!
You're doing such amazing work! I'm so proud to call you my friend!
Miss you and love you lots!
-Crystal

Audrea said...

Hi Laura!

Its Audrea. I was able to watch today on line. You looked beautiful of course. The show is amazing.

Thanks again for organizing such an amazing experience for us!

denise said...

Pray God uses what you all are doing; to touch others in mighty ways to want to also help!!!

Bless you Laura!!!

Love,

Denise